As electronic parts are continually reduced in size, micro injection molding and very high molding tolerances provide precision molding that allows high quality while creating smaller parts for smaller products. Micro moulding is extremely useful in the electronic industry, as most electronic products contain very small components that require extreme precision. The micro molding process is also very popular in other industries, where the manufacturing trend continues towards "the smaller, the better.” Here are some benefits of using plastic components in electrical products:
- Protection for the electronic and use: Plastic prevents harmful elements such as heat and water from damaging the electronic and provides insulation.
- Durable and lightweight: With many of today’s electronics being smaller, plastic provides sleek casting for smart phones and laptops.
- Minimum waste due to molds: Plastic injection molding eliminates the need to cut off excess material.
- Design versatility: The possibilities of the shape a mold can be made into are endless.
- Fast turn around times: Molds allow electronic protection pieces to be made in mass production.
Thus precision plastic injection molding enables designers more flexibility in designing smaller, more complex devices. THY Precision manufactures products for a range of devices including digital cameras, cell phone cameras, webcams, camcorders and security cameras. We also commit to help customers develop and produce precision plastic parts in any kinds of electrical devices. If you need molding plastic over electronics, contact us and we will provide professional services as when we receive your inquiry.